2) Writers receive less money and feel they have to write more to take up the slack.
3) That puts even more books out there, so readers don’t know what to buy and they stick to “lists.”
4) The lists start charging for appearances in their lists.
1) Don’t forget traditional publishing. They still get your name out to more regions.
2) When indie publishing, pump serious attention into quality, to include financial investment.
3) Don’t forget to write well. Don’t shortchange your craft for quantity.
4) Be patient, keep writing, and know that this phase will change for another.